: Take I-26 West to I-20 West; Follow the directions below.From Columbia
: Take I-20 West through Augusta towards Atlanta
- Get off at Exit 130 (Greensboro/Eatonton). Take a right off the exit onto Hwy 44.
- Drive three (3) miles (you are now on Main St.) until you get to the one light in the square of downtown Greensboro.Take a right at the light.
- Take the first left (before the gas station) at the light and go behind the courthouse. This road becomes Penfield Hwy, but you will not see a sign.
- Go approximately 7 miles into Penfield city limits (unincorporated-very small sign).
- After entering the city limits, you will go around a sharp right curve
- Go Left onto Maxeys Road. (Beasley is on the right). If you go pass the rehab facility, turn around.
- Go 9/10 miles on Maxeys Road (will turn into a gravel/dirt road)
- Pass the mailbox and enter through the lower double red gates on the left.
- Follow signs to park in designated parking spaces
- Please observe all traffic/speed signs
Swamp Camp Services/Camp Swamp, 1400 Maxeys Road, Union Point, GA 30669
Dining Hall Phone: (706) 352-4451