We are excited to have you and/or your child and have a great time planned.
A few points before arrival:
- Do NOT come if you have had a fever or vomiting within 72 hours prior to check-in.
- SAFETY NOTES
- Remember a water bottle or purchase for $5 at check-in.
- For those who struggle to remember sunscreen:
Swamp UV Swim Shirts (SPF50+):
- Long Sleeve - $25
- Short Sleeve - $20
- Update ALL Medical Information:
- Changes can be made in the / Account / Students section in your Swamp Account.
- MUST READ regarding Medicines: Click here for details.
- DOWNLOAD a Medication Administered Log Form, complete and bring to check in.
- Check-in at Dining Hall from 3-5 PM for Summer Camp. (For retreats, see details on the retreat info page.)
- Balances due can be paid at check-in by cash/check or credit/debit card.
- Pay before you come by logging into your Swamp Account.
- Balances must be paid in full at check in. NO POST DATED CHECKS
- If you will arrive late, please call 706-352-4451; gate closes at 11pm.
- For directions, click here.
- Pick Up for Summer Camp is Saturday is at 10:00AM. There is a 30 minute closing ceremony and departure.
- Do NOT come before 9:30 a.m. as you may disrupt the campers cleanup responsibilities.
- For Retreats, see specific details as each retreat can be different
- For Camper Mail instructions, click here.
- For Suggested Packing List, click here.
- No Tank Tops (sleeveless shirts) or Short Shorts.
- Strongly suggest NO CELL PHONES as they are subject to loss, damage or theft. Bring at own risk. If your child wants music during cabin time, suggest another type of device.
- Bring your fishing gear. Worms provided. Can fish at lake when open.
We look forward to seeing you. Thanks so much for your support.
Pray for no snakes and no breaks!