NO SHORT SHORTS (i.e. MUST be longer than fingers when arms are at side) or TANK TOPS
This page contains a list of items, created by some parents,
which has been tweaked over the years for summer camp. Hope it helps.
It is a suggestion.
Tailor to your needs and for other events.
- Enough money for crafts and canteen (items from $.25-$2.00)
- Enough outfits for 7 days
- Zip lock bags (for wet stuff)
- 1 or 2 pair tennis shoes
- Swim suit – no bikinis
- Swim shirt/shorts for coed swimming
- 1 or 2 towels
- Shower caddy with:
- toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, brush, deodorant, gold bond, foot powder, etc.
- Water bottle labeled with name
- A mesh/breathable laundry bag for all dirty clothes
- Water Bottle(s), can buy there.
- Book Bag with: Bible, writing journal, and pens
- Pillow and sleeping bag or Twin sheets
- Shower shoes/crocks
- Medicines - Click here for instructions.
- Medicine Form - Download
- DO NOT BRING ANYTHING YOU ARE UNWILLING TO LOSE.
- DO NOT BRING KNIVES, FIREWORKS, OR ANY TYPE OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS.
- DO NOT BRING CHEWING GUM AS WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE CAMP CLEAN FOR YEARS TO COME.
- NO CAMPERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE CELL PHONES.